Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Week1 Blog

This theme appealed to me is because of the unique abstract look it has. 

I am writing about the diversity of blended emotions and how it effects us as humans in everyday life and what I discover about feelings and how those feelings effect me.  

I have an on-going story about a fictional wacky family and their journey through everyday emotional ups and downs.

I have been posting their journey on social media everyday about what is happening in their life and the effects of emotions.

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I really like your theme it's very pretty and artsy. Also love the sound of your story you have going on, sounds really interesting and can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually going to choose this template as well! I was going back and forth for an hour trying to decide which one I wanted. I went with the more simpler one because I am a simple person. But, I really loved the colorfulness of this template and the abstract design it had.
    Your story sounds really cool! I can't wait to read about your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty neat justification. I'd be curious to read some of the fictional work? I think that linking content is always a good idea, so whenever you're ready to share, I'll be looking for link :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background totally fits what you're going for! That's awesome. I am curious to read your story and I am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete