Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Week 4 Blog



  1. Why are they effective? 
  2. What specific principles of good design do they include and why?
  3. What makes you come back again?
  4. What could be improved?


 The website I use quite often is Foxnews.com.  I find out of all the news websites there are, Foxnews.com gives me the information I am looking for.  Their format is very clean and easy to navigate.  The website is designed to have many different aspects of news from local, world and entertainment. The front page is set up with information pertaining to each individuals reads.
I think they can cut down on the amount of pop up ads.

Another website I most often use is E-bay.com. I have been using ebay for many years as a consumer and a seller.  I find the simplicity of their website to be an advantage for everyone whether your shopping or selling.   On ebay a seller is able to promote their brand without having to get approval from the company.  Other companies request that you get approval to sell some goods.
Ebay sellers can set their own prices with the flexibility to control their prices and goods they promote.  Their are many unique items you can find along with various prices. 



I commented on Dustin and Sujatha




No comments:

Post a Comment