Thursday, February 22, 2018

Week 5 post

I am very familiar with both Chili's and Teri Cafe.  I have been going to both restaurants for years.
I think Chili's website has more options for the customers to order their food.   Chilis website is geared to help customers decide if they want to order online for curbside or takeout which is easiest for the customer.   Chilis is well known to a broader audience with their theme song and their chili logo.  Chilis has a many more options on their menu to choose from compared to Teri cafe which caters more toward asian food.  I find Teri Cafe to be quaint and geared more toward local visitors.
Teri Cafe is family owned while Chilis is a nation wide corporation.  Both websites have some fun facts on their about page, although I find Chilis about us is on the bottom of the home page making it harder to locate.

No comments:

Post a Comment